Human resource effectiveness is the single core competency
that most differentiates your organization from the competition. If people
are a company's most powerful and unique competitive advantage, then the
ability to select, develop, organize and motivate those people is critical.
- Link business and human resource strategy
- Drive strategic human resource and workforce planning
- Enhance strategic staffing, succession planning and leadership
- Develop a leadership and talent management engine and
- Develop performance management programs to improve
- Re-engineer human resource function effectiveness
- Develop a human resource transformation strategy
- Analyze organizational readiness, strengths and
- Define and align strategy, values, goals, structure and
- Develop a system-wide communication and commitment
Developing a transformation strategy for the human resource
organization is vital to the organization's overall success. Our consultants
bring objectivity, a fresh perspective and learning from organizations and
industries across the globe. Working in tandem with key executives, we
design, align and implement systems that maximize the individual's potential in
a way that creates extraordinary results.
Top of Page | Return to Our
©Copyright 2002-2009 R.
MacDonald Consulting Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Web site designed by