Effectiveness and Change Management
Effective leaders are constantly evaluating and developing
their own abilities while assessing strengths and gaps in the organization.
Monitoring the growth and health of the organization is an ongoing job; a
leader who can effectively manage and lead change can make the difference
between creating the future and trying to catch up.
- Develop a transformation strategy that sustains superb
performance and long-term improvement
- Analyze organizational readiness, strengths and barriers
- Define and align strategy, values, goals, structure and
- Develop a system-wide communication and commitment plan
- Align values, plans, cultures and markets
- Lead change effectively and creatively
effectiveness and change management consulting help executives and leadership
teams be proactive and agile in today's dynamic marketplace. Our
consultants work with leaders in assessing the alignment of shared strategy,
values, goals, structure and skills across the organization. Gaps and
inconsistencies are identified, priorities for change are quickly targeted and
action plans are put in place to create strong and sustainable impact.
Top of Page | Return to
2002-2009 R. MacDonald Consulting Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
designed by Get The